How do shops on Instagram work?
Shops showcase a seller's items and allow you to see and buy products on Instagram. In a seller's shop, you can look through their collections, which may have been customized by the seller, so you see the most relevant items.
To see a seller’s shop:
- Go to the profile of the seller you want to browse.
- Tap View Shop.
When buying from sellers on Instagram, you can checkout directly in the app with Facebook Pay for a seamless and secure shopping experience. You will also have access to order details and customer support for payment inquiries.
How does my activity impact data collection and the ads I see?
This means that your activity may influence what you see in individual shops, our Shop tabs, or elsewhere on Instagram and Facebook, including ads. For instance, if you look through collections of bicycles in a seller's shop, you might see more content (including ads) about bicycles on other Facebook Products.
Learn more about how we collect, use and share information and your rights in our Data Policy.
Setting up a shop on Instagram
- How do I shop on Instagram?
- Why am I getting a request to have my content featured in a brand’s shop on Instagram?
- How do I report a seller or product I see on Instagram Shopping?
- What should I know about buying and selling on Instagram during COVID-19?
- How do I report inappropriate products on Instagram?