How do I verify my bank account for my personal fundraiser on Instagram?
After starting a fundraiser, you’ll need to verify your bank account and personal information. The name on the payout details must match the name you entered when you set up your fundraiser. Your information will be sent to Stripe, the payment processor for your donations, and it will be used to confirm your identity.
To verify your bank account:
- Go to Start Payments under the fundraiser, then tap Add.
- Enter the required information, then tap Next.
- Enter the information requested, then tap Send to Stripe
- After you receive confirmation it was sent to Stripe, tap OK.
- How do I verify my identity for a personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I start or donate to a fundraiser on Instagram Live?
- How do I get a receipt for the donation I made on Instagram?
- How do I create a nonprofit fundraiser on my Instagram bio?
- How do I post my nonprofit fundraiser post to my other Instagram accounts?