Set Up a Creator Account
You can convert your personal or business profile into a creator account to access features that make it easier to control your online presence, understand your growth and manage your messages. If your personal account is private, completing these steps will make it public. Note that all pending follow requests will be automatically accepted when you go public. If you want to create a new creator account, rather than convert your existing personal account, you can create a new Instagram account and convert it to a creator account.
Note: you may only have 5 Instagram accounts at a time.
To switch your personal account or business profile to a creator account:
- Go to your account and tap
- Select Account.
- If you are migrating from a personal account, choose Switch to Professional Account and tap Creator.
- If you are migrating from a business profile, choose Switch to Creator Account.
- If you have a Facebook Page you would like to link to your account, select it from the list that appears.
- If you do not want to link a Facebook Page, select Skip.