How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my photos and videos?
When you block someone from commenting, they can still view your photos and videos but cannot comment on them.
To block someone from commenting on your photos and videos:
- Go to your profile by tapping
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right
- Below Settings, tap Comment Controls
- Next to Block Comments From, tap People >
- Enter the name of the person you want to block, then tap Block next to their name
To unblock someone from commenting on your photos and videos, tap Unblock next to their name.
Keep in mind that when you block someone from commenting, it doesn't remove their previous comments. Learn more about blocking people.
- How do I hide a photo I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?