How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my photos and videos?
When you block someone from commenting, they can still view your photos and videos but cannot comment on them.
To block someone from commenting on your photos and videos:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Comment Controls.
- Next to Block Comments From, tap People > .
- Enter the name of the person you want to block, then tap Block next to their name.
To unblock someone from commenting on your photos and videos, tap Unblock next to their name.
Keep in mind that when you block someone from commenting, it doesn't remove their previous comments. Learn more about blocking people.
- How do I block or unblock someone?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?