My Instagram account is posting unauthorized content.
If your account is leaving comments or sharing things that you haven't posted, your password may be compromised.
To help secure your account:
- Revoke access to any suspicious third-party apps.
- I can't sign up for an Instagram account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- I received an email that I created a new Instagram account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account.
- I'm getting the message, "Error: You can't follow any more people" on Instagram.
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?