My account is posting unauthorized content.
If your account is leaving comments or sharing things that you haven't posted, your password may be compromised.
To help secure your account:
- Revoke access to any suspicious third-party apps
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- What can I do if my account has been disabled?
- What happens if I receive a warning for violating someone else’s trademark rights?
- Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.