What happens when I connect Instagram to my phone's contact list?
When you connect Instagram with your phone or tablet's contact list, you'll be able to see a list of your contacts who are on Instagram. From there, you can choose contacts to follow.
When your contact list is connected, it's periodically synced and securely stored on our servers. To remove your synced contacts, tap Delete All. Your contacts will be re-uploaded the next time Instagram syncs your contacts unless you go to your device settings and turn off access to contacts.
- What can I do if my Instagram account has been disabled?
- Will my Instagram profile be indexed on the web?
- If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
- I deleted my Instagram account. Can I keep my account if I change my mind?
- Can I link multiple Instagram accounts to my Facebook profile?