What happens when I connect Instagram to my phone's contact list?
When you connect Instagram with your phone or tablet's contact list, you'll be able to see a list of your contacts who are on Instagram. From there, you can choose contacts to follow.
When your contact list is connected, it's periodically synced and securely stored on our servers. To remove your synced contacts, tap Delete All. Your contacts will be re-uploaded the next time Instagram syncs your contacts unless you go to your device settings and turn off access to contacts.
- How do I disconnect contact syncing and remove my contact list on Instagram?
- How can I collect contact information from my followers on Instagram?
- How do I find people I know to follow on Instagram?
- What happens when my Instagram followers see my stories on Facebook?
- What can I do if my Instagram account has been disabled?