How do returns work for items purchased on Instagram?
You can only return items through Instagram when you buy with Facebook Pay. Learn more about which products can be bought on Instagram.
To return something you purchased on Instagram with Facebook Pay:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Orders and Payments.
- Tap the order and item you want to return.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start the return process.
If you don't see the item in your Orders and Payments, please contact the seller directly for help.
Note: For orders with multiple items, you’ll need to request a return for each item separately.
Returns for orders placed through Instagram:
- 30 day returns: Unless the item is final sale, you can return your order at least 30 days after the order is delivered. You can see if something is final sale by looking for Final Sale in the product description and at checkout.
- Return shipping costs: Buyers usually cover the shipping costs of returns, unless the return is covered by Purchase Protection.
- Seller policies: Each seller has their own return policy, but all sellers accept returns for a minimum of 30 days (except for final sale items). You can see the specific return policy for a product on the order confirmation.