Edit Product Stickers in Your Instagram Stories
For products that you feature in your Instagram Stories, you can't edit them after the story has been published.
Edit or Remove Product Stickers from your Stories
To edit or delete product stickers in stories:
- Go to the story that has the product sticker you want to edit or delete
- Tap (Android) or (iPhone)
- Tap Delete. If you'd like to edit the product sticker in your story, you'll have to share the photo again and then make your changes.
Things to keep in mind
- Deleting Products from your Catalog. When you delete a product from your catalog, it will remove the ability to feature that product on Instagram. You'll also lose insights for the associated tag that's been deleted.
- Switching Catalogs. If you switch the catalog you are using with shopping on Instagram, your existing product tags won't be moved, deleted, or changed. You can switch the catalog you want to in your Business Settings
- Out of Stock Products. If a product is out of stock, the associated product tag will be removed. Currently, the product tag won't reappear when the product comes back into stock.
If you're looking for how to set up shopping for your Business on Instagram, check out this step by step guide.