Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram. We remove posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines, which you can review to learn more about our policies.
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate copyright law?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report?