Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram. We remove posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines, which you can review to learn more about our policies.
- How do I know whether my trademark rights are being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- I want to post something on Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone’s copyright. What should I do?
- Do I own the copyright to something that I filmed from the television, live concert or sporting event on my own camcorder or phone?
- Does Instagram prohibit spam?
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?