Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram. We remove posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines, which you can review to learn more about our policies.
- Do I own the copyright to something that I filmed from the television, live concert or sporting event on my own camcorder or phone?
- How do I know whether my trademark rights are being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- I want to post something on Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone’s copyright. What should I do?
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?
- What happens if I receive a warning for violating someone else’s trademark rights?