Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram. We remove posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines, which you can review to learn more about our policies.
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?
- Do I own the copyright to something that I filmed from the television, live concert or sporting event on my own camcorder or phone?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- How do I know whether my trademark rights are being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate copyright law?