Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram. We remove posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines, which you can review to learn more about our policies.
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- Does Instagram prohibit spam?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report?