Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram. We remove posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines, which you can review to learn more about our policies.
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
- Does Instagram prohibit spam?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?