How do I approve or deny a follower request on Instagram?
If your account is set to private, anyone who wants to see your photos or videos will have to send you a follower request.
To approve or deny a follower request on Instagram:
- Tap at the top to see Follow Requests.
- Tap Confirm to approve a request. Tap Delete (iPhone) or (Android) to deny a request.
If you accidentally deny a follow request, you can ask the person to request to follow you again.
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- How do I turn push notifications on or off on Instagram?