How do I approve or deny a follower request on Instagram?
If your account is set to private, anyone who wants to see your photos or videos will have to send you a follower request. Follow Requests will appear in your Activity.
To approve a request, tap Confirm. To deny a request, tap Delete (iPhone) or x (Android).
If you accidentally deny a follow request, you can ask the person to request to follow you again.
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- How do I turn notifications on or off for someone I follow on Instagram?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?