How do I contact the seller or Instagram for help with my order?
If you have an issue with something you purchased through Facebook Pay on Instagram, you can contact the seller or Instagram for help.
To get help with your order:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Orders and Payments.
- Tap the order you need help with.
- Scroll down and tap Get Help With Your Order.
- Select a reason and follow the on-screen instructions.
After reporting your issue, we'll review any messages between you and the seller about this order. You should receive a reply within 48 hours to the email address you entered at checkout. You can check this email address on the order confirmation page.
Note: For orders with multiple items, please file a separate claim for each item you need help with.
- How can I track orders I made through Instagram?
- Where can I see the order confirmation for a payment or donation on Instagram?
- How do I create a PIN for Instagram payments?
- How do returns work for items purchased on Instagram?
- How do I add or remove a delivery address from an order I placed through Instagram?