Does Instagram let advertisers use my photos or videos?
No. You own all your original photos and videos, and advertisers don’t have the right to use your original work. Learn more about what you can do if you think your intellectual property rights are being violated.
If you see an ad you don’t like, learn more about how you can control what ads are shown to you.
- How does Instagram decide which ads to show me?
- What are my ad topic preferences and how can I adjust them on Instagram?
- Do advertisers have access to my personal information on Instagram?
- Why did I see the username of someone I follow below an ad on Instagram?
- How can I adjust how ads on Instagram are shown to me based on data about my activity from partners?