How do I create a PIN for Instagram payments?
To set up your PIN for Facebook Pay:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select Orders & Payments.
- Select Security and tap next to Always Ask for PIN to Confirm Payments.
- Next, enter a 4-digit number to setup your PIN. Then, enter that same number again to confirm your PIN.
For added security, you can opt to use Biometric Data (Android) or Face ID (iPhone) to confirm payments with Facebook Pay.
If you forget your PIN, from Security, select Change PIN and then Forgot PIN? From here, enter your Instagram password to reset your PIN.
If you suspect your PIN was hacked or compromised, contact support for help.
- Where can I see the order confirmation for a payment or donation on Instagram?
- How do I contact the seller or Instagram for help with my order?
- How do I cancel an order I made through Instagram?
- How do I add or remove a delivery address from an order I placed through Instagram?
- How do returns work for items purchased on Instagram?