How do I see insights for a video I uploaded to IGTV on Instagram?
Once you upload a video to IGTV, you can see insights such as likes, comments, view count, average percent of video watched, and an audience retention graph.
To see insights for a video you upload to IGTV:
- Tap to open the video.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) at the bottom of the video.
- Tap View Insights.
Note: Only you can see the average percent watched by viewers and the audience retention line graph. However, likes, comments and view count are visible to people who watch your video, just like they are in Feed.
- How do I add or remove a video from an IGTV series on Instagram?
- How do I find and watch IGTV videos on Instagram?
- How do I send an IGTV video in a direct message on Instagram?
- How do I share my IGTV video on Instagram to my Facebook Page?
- How do I remove an IGTV preview from my Instagram profile and feed?