Friends can't see the posts I share from Instagram to Facebook.
Some people sharing Instagram posts to their Facebook timeline have the visibility of their posts set to Only Me.
To change the visibility of your posts, you can go to your settings on Facebook:
- Find Settings under the dropdown menu at the top right of any page on Facebook
- Click Privacy on left
- Go to Who can see my stuff? and click Edit to change your privacy settings
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?