Friends can't see the posts I share from Instagram to Facebook.
Some people sharing Instagram posts to their Facebook timeline have the visibility of their posts set to Only Me.
To change the visibility of your posts, you can go to your settings on Facebook:
- Find Settings under the dropdown menu at the top right of any page on Facebook
- Click Privacy on left
- Go to Who can see my stuff? and click Edit to change your privacy settings
- Can I prevent people from being able to tell that I've seen their story?
- How do I know if my story is appearing on a hashtag or location page?
- When I share a post to Facebook, is it visible to the public?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How can I remove my images from Google search?