How do I scan a nametag on Instagram?
To scan a nametag using the Instagram app camera:
- Open the Instagram app and tap in the top left.
- Make sure the nametag you are trying to scan is visible in front of you.
- Hover the camera over the nametag. Hold and press on the camera screen until the nametag is captured.
To scan a nametag from your profile:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Nametag.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Scan a nametag.
- Hover the camera over the nametag until the nametag is captured.
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?
- How do I add a bio or a website to my Instagram profile?
- How do I edit or delete the collections I've created for saved Instagram posts?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?
- Where can I see posts I've archived on Instagram?