How do I scan a nametag on Instagram?
To scan a nametag using the Instagram app camera:
- Open the Instagram app and tap in the top left.
- Make sure the nametag you are trying to scan is visible in front of you.
- Hover the camera over the nametag. Hold and press on the camera screen until the nametag is captured.
To scan a nametag from your profile:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap , then tap QR Code.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Scan QR code.
- Hover the camera over the nametag until the nametag is captured.
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?
- How do I see how much time I've spent on Instagram?
- How do I update Instagram profile information like my name, username and email?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?