How can I tell who's seen my Instagram Story?
To look at who's seen your story, open your story and swipe up on the screen. You'll see the number and the usernames of the people who have viewed each photo or video in your story. Only you are able to look at who's seen your story.
You can look at who's seen your story up to 48 hours after you post it.
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Archive.
- Scroll to the story you want to see viewer info on.
- Tap the story and swipe up on the screen.
Note that the number of story views includes all the replays of your story. You may see a higher number of views than usernames if the same account has viewed your story more than once.
- How do I share a story with my close friends list on Instagram?
- What are some tips for uploading, recording and editing my Instagram story?
- How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- How do I archive my stories on Instagram?
- How do I control who can reply to my Instagram story with a message?