How can I tell who's seen my Instagram Story?
To look at who's seen your story, open your story and swipe up on the screen. You'll see the number and the usernames of the people who have viewed each photo or video in your story.
You can look at who's seen your story up to 48 hours after you post it.
- Go to your profile by tapping in the bottom right.
- Tap in the top left.
- Tap Archive.
- Scroll to the story you want to see viewer info on.
- Tap the story and swipe up on the screen.
Only you are able to look at who's seen your story.
- How do I share a story with my close friends list on Instagram?
- How do I mention someone in my story on Instagram?
- What are some tips for uploading, recording and editing my Instagram story?
- How do I control who can reply to my Instagram story with a message?
- How do I hide my Instagram story from someone?