How do I delete a story from my stories archive on Instagram?
To delete a story from your Stories Archive:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap .
- Tap Archive.
- Tap the story you want to delete.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android).
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Keep in mind that when you delete a story from your archive, it will also be removed from other places you've shared it on Instagram (example: highlights). Learn more about what happens when you delete content on Instagram.
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I turn this off?
- How do I archive a post I've shared on Instagram?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?
- How do I add a story to my Story Highlights?