How do I delete a story from my stories archive on Instagram?
To delete a story from your Stories Archive:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Archive.
- Tap the story you want to delete.
- Tap (iOS) or (Android).
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Keep in mind that when you delete a story from your archive, it will also be removed from other places you've shared it on Instagram (example: highlights).
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I turn this off?
- How do I archive a post I've shared on Instagram?
- How do I add a bio or a website to my Instagram profile?
- How can I save posts I see on Instagram?
- How do I edit or delete a highlight on Instagram?