How do I report a comment on Instagram for abuse or spam?
If you see comments that aren't following our Community Guidelines, you can report them. To report a comment:
- Tap below the post.
- Swipe left over the comment (iPhone) or tap the comment (Android) you'd like to report.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android).
- Tap Report This Comment (iPhone) or Report this comment (Android).
- Tap It's spam or tap It's inappropriate.
- Select an option for why the comment is abusive.
Keep in mind that your report is anonymous, except if you’re reporting an intellectual property infringement. The account you reported won’t see who reported them.
If someone leaves an inappropriate comment on your post, you can delete it.