How can I track orders I made on Instagram?
You can track orders you made with Facebook Pay on Instagram. We also send you an email and a notification in the app if the status of your order has changed.
To track your order on Instagram:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Orders and Payments.
- Tap the order you want to track.
- In your Order Details, you can see the shipping carrier (example: USPS, FedEx) and copy the tracking number to track it on the carrier's site.
Note: Tracking info may not be available for some orders. Orders completed on a seller’s website will not appear in your Facebook Pay order history, including those made with Autofill for Facebook Pay. Contact the seller for specific purchase details and tracking info.
- How do I cancel an order I made on Instagram?
- Where can I see the order confirmation for a payment or donation on Instagram?
- How do I buy something on Instagram?
- How do I contact the seller or Instagram for help with my order?
- How do I add or remove a delivery address from an order I placed through Instagram?