How do I know if my story is appearing on a hashtag or location page?
If your account is set to public, and you share a photo or video to your story that contains a hashtag, location or location-based sticker, it may appear on that hashtag or location page.
When a photo or video from your story is visible on a hashtag or location page, you'll see the name of that page when you look at who's seen your story. From there, you can tap x to the right of the page to hide your story from it.
- When I share something to my story, where does it appear?
- How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my photos and videos?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?
- How do I choose people to hide my story from?