How do I see how much time I've spent on Instagram?
You can see the average amount of time you spent on Instagram within the last 7 days. Time spent on Instagram starts when you open the app, and ends when you close it or switch to using another app on your device.
To see how much time you've spent on Instagram:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap .
- Tap Your Activity, then tap Time. You'll see the average time you spent on Instagram in the last week.
You can set a reminder to let you know when you've spent a certain amount of time on Instagram.
- How do I set a reminder to let me know how much time I've spent on Instagram?
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
- How do I add pronouns to my Instagram profile?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I turn this off?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?