How do I see how much time I've spent on Instagram?
You can see the average amount of time you spent on Instagram within the last 7 days. Time spent on Instagram starts when you open the app, and ends when you close it or switch to using another app on your device.
To see how much time you've spent on Instagram:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Your Activity. If you can't find it here, go to your profile and tap , then tap Your Activity. You'll see the average time you spent on Instagram in the last week.
You can set a reminder to let you know when you've spent a certain amount of time on Instagram.
- How do I set a reminder to let me know how much time I've spent on Instagram?
- How do I add a bio or a website to my Instagram profile?
- How can I save posts I see on Instagram?
- How do I edit or delete the collections I've created for saved Instagram posts?
- How do I archive a post I've shared on Instagram?