How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my Instagram profile?
To hide a photo or video you're tagged in:
- Tap the photo or video.
- Tap your username.
- Tap Hide from My Profile.
You can add a photo or video back to your profile by repeating steps 1-2 above and then tapping Show on My Profile (iPhone) or Show In My Profile (Android).
To hide multiple photos or videos at once:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Tags.
- Tap Manually Approve Tags.
- Next to Tagged Posts tap Edit.
- Select the photos or videos you'd like to hide from your profile, then tap Hide.
- Tap Hide From Profile.
Keep in mind that hiding a photo or video from your profile doesn't remove you from the photo or video itself. Learn more about removing yourself from a photo or video you're tagged in.
- How do I remove myself from a photo or video someone tagged me in on Instagram?
- How do I add or edit the location of an existing Instagram post?
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my Instagram profile?
- How do I add a location before sharing my photo or video on Instagram?
- Who can see the photos and videos I've been tagged in on my Instagram profile?