How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
To hide a photo or video you're tagged in:
- Tap the photo or video.
- Tap your username.
- Tap Hide from My Profile then Done.
You can add a photo or video back to your profile by going to it, repeating steps 1-2 above and then tapping Show on My Profile.
To hide multiple photos or videos at once:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Photos and Videos of You.
- Tap Hide Photos and Videos.
- Select the photos or videos you'd like to hide from your profile, then tap Hide.
Keep in mind that hiding a photo or video from your profile doesn't remove you from the photo or video itself. Learn more about removing yourself from a photo or video you're tagged in.
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?
- Who can see the photos and videos I've been tagged in on my profile?
- How do I remove myself from a photo or video someone tagged me in?
- Where can I see photos and videos I've been tagged in?
- How do I tag people in my photo or video?