How do I archive my stories on Instagram?
Stories you create and share on Instagram are automatically saved in your Stories Archive, so there's no need to save them to your phone. You can turn off Stories Archive at any time in Settings.
To turn Stories Archive on or off:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Privacy > Story.
- Next to Save to Archive, tap .
Note: Only you can see the stories saved in your archive after they disappear from your story. If you delete a photo or video from your story before it disappears, it won't be saved to your archive.
- How do I share a story with my close friends list on Instagram?
- How do I delete a story from my stories archive on Instagram?
- How do I edit or delete a highlight on Instagram?
- How do I save a photo or video from my Instagram story to my phone's camera roll?
- How do I share my Instagram story to Facebook?