How do I archive my stories on Instagram?
Stories you create and share on Instagram are automatically saved in your Stories Archive, so there's no need to save them to your phone. You can turn off Stories Archive at any time in Settings.
To turn Stories Archive on or off:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Story.
- Next to Save to Archive, tap .
Note: Only you can see the stories saved in your archive after they disappear from your story. If you delete a photo or video from your story before it disappears, it won't be saved to your archive.
- How do I share a story from my Stories Archive on Instagram?
- How do I share an IGTV video to my Instagram story?
- How do I share someone's post from feed to my Instagram story?
- What are some tips for uploading, recording and editing my Instagram story?
- How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?