About Instagram Shopping
Instagram Shopping is a set of features across Instagram that let people shop your photos and videos. It gives your business an immersive storefront for people to explore your best products.
- Shops: A customizable storefront that lets people shop directly on business profiles.
- Shopping Tags: Tags that feature products from your catalog that can direct customers to purchase those products from your website or in app.
- Shop in Explore: A tab in Explore that lets people browse tagged shoppable content from brands and creators.
- Collections: A set of products that businesses can curate for their shop to help customers find the products they love.
- Product Detail Page: A product focused page that showcases relevant information of an item, such as pricing and product descriptions. These details are pulled from your product catalog.
- Shopping Ads: Businesses can use shopping ads to boost existing shopping posts in Ads Manager, increasing the reach of their shoppable content.
For businesses that use Checkout on Instagram, you can also use:
- Shopping from Creators: A set of tools that lets your business partner with other accounts on Instagram to increase the reach of your products.
- Product Launches: A way for businesses to announce their product launches on Instagram, where people can preview details and set reminders to purchase as soon as it’s available.
At this time, Checkout on Instagram is available to a select number of businesses in the US. Learn more on the Instagram for Business website.
Here are examples of what a shopping post and story look like on Instagram: