Tagging is currently only available for the iPhone and Android apps.
Tagging People in Your Photos
To tag people in your photo as you're sharing it:
- Tap Tag People from the Share screen.
- Tap on someone in the photo.
- Start entering their name or username and select them from the dropdown menu. If you don't see the person you're looking for, tap Search for a person.
To add people to a photo you've already uploaded:
- Go to the photo.
- Tap (Apple iOS) or(Android) below the photo.
- Tap Tag People.
This feature is currently only available for the Apple iOS and Android apps.
No. Only the person who uploaded the photo can tag people in it.
Photos You're Tagged in on Your Profile
When other people tag you in photos, these photos may show up on your profile. Who sees these photos on your profile depends on your visibility settings:
- Posts are Public: Anyone can see photos you're tagged in on your profile
- Posts are Private: Only confirmed followers can see photos you're tagged in on your profile
You can hide photos you're tagged in from your profile or remove the tag if you don't want anyone to see them. You can also choose to manually approve photos you're tagged in before they appear on your profile.
To hide a photo you're tagged in from your profile:
- Tap the photo
- Tap your name
- Tap Hide from My Profile
You can add a photo back to your profile by going to it, repeating steps 1-2 above and then tapping Show on My Profile.
You can choose whether photos you're tagged in appear on your profile automatically or only after you select them. To manually select which photos you're tagged in appear on your profile:
- Go to your profile and then tap
- Tap on Android or on iPhone in the top-right corner
- Tap Add Manually
To remove yourself from a photo someone tagged you in:
- Tap on the photo
- Tap your name
- Tap More Options > Remove Me from Photo
Send feedback about tagging.