How do I report an IGTV video on Instagram?
If you see a video on IGTV and think it goes against Instagram's Community Guidelines, you can report it.
To report an IGTV video:
- Tap to open the video.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) at the bottom of the video.
- Tap Report, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep in mind that your report is anonymous, except if you’re reporting an intellectual property infringement. The account you reported won’t see who reported them.
- How do I save a draft of my IGTV video on Instagram?
- How do I add or remove a video from an IGTV series on Instagram?
- How do I share my IGTV video on Instagram to my Facebook Page?
- How do I remove an IGTV preview from my Instagram profile and feed?
- How can I watch IGTV videos with captions on Instagram?