How can I save posts I see on Instagram?
To save a post, tap below it. When you save a post, it's visible to you from a private section of your profile.
To save a post to a collection, tap and hold . Then, select a collection you've already created or tap to create a new one.
To see posts you've saved and the collections you've created, go to your profile, tap and then tap Saved. Only you can see the posts you've saved. When you save someone's post, they're not able to tell that you've saved it.
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
- How do I see how much time I've spent on Instagram?
- How do I set a reminder to let me know how much time I've spent on Instagram?
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?
- How do I edit or delete the collections I've created for saved Instagram posts?