How can I save posts I see on Instagram?
To save a post, tap below it. When you save a post, it's visible to you from a private section of your profile.
To save a post to a collection, tap and hold . Then, select a collection you've alread created or tap to create a new one.
To see posts you've saved and the collections you've created, go to your profile and tap . Only you can see the posts you've saved. When you save someone's post, they're not able to tell that you've saved it.
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
- How do I add or change a profile picture on Instagram on the web?
- How do I edit or delete the collections I've created for saved posts?
- How do I edit my profile using Instagram on the web?
- How can I choose whether photos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?