How can I save posts I see on Instagram?
To save a post:
Tap below the post you want to save. When you save a post, it's visible to you from a private section of your profile.
To save a post to a collection:
- Tap and hold .
- Select a collection you've already created or tap to create a new one.
To see a post you've saved and the collections you've created:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Saved.
Only you can see the posts you've saved. When you save someone's post, they're not able to tell that you've saved it.
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
- How do I archive a post I've shared on Instagram?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?
- How do I see how much time I've spent on Instagram?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?