How do I turn Instagram location services on or off for my iPhone?
To turn location services on or off:
- Leave the Instagram app and go to your iPhone's Settings.
- Tap Privacy > Location Services.
- Scroll down and tap Instagram.
- Select Never or While Using the App to choose location access.
Instagram's default setting for location is off, but you can turn location on whenever you post a photo. You'll choose whether or not to allow Instagram access to your location.
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I change the phone number that I use for two-factor authentication?
- How do I use text messages (SMS) for two-factor authentication on Instagram?
- How do I remove a follower on Instagram?