How do I turn location services on or off for my iPhone?
To turn location services on or off:
- Leave the Instagram app and go to your iPhone's Settings
- Tap Privacy > Location Services
- Scroll down and tap Instagram
- Select Never or While Using the App to choose location access
Instagram's default setting for location is off, but you can turn location on whenever you post a photo. You'll choose whether or not to allow Instagram access to your location.
- How do I add a bio or a website to my profile?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I test the beta version of Instagram for Android?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I turn sound on or off when watching videos?