How do I turn location services on or off for my iPhone?
To turn location services on or off:
- Leave the Instagram app and go to your iPhone's Settings
- Tap Privacy > Location Services
- Scroll down and tap Instagram
- Select Never or While Using the App to choose location access
Instagram's default setting for location is off, but you can turn location on whenever you post a photo. You'll choose whether or not to allow Instagram access to your location.
- How do I turn sound on or off when watching videos?
- How do I turn push notifications on or off?
- How do I add a bio or link to my website?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.