How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
When you add multiple Instagram accounts, you can switch between them without having to log out and log back in. To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account
- Enter the username and password of the account you'd like to add
To switch between accounts you've added:
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen
- Tap the account you'd like to switch to
Note that you can add up to 5 accounts.