How do I turn notifications on or off for someone I follow on Instagram?
When you turn on notifications for someone you follow, you'll get a notification every time that they share a photo or video. To turn notifications on or off:
- Go to their profile.
- Tap Following > Notifications.
- Tap next to one of the following to turn notifications on or off:
- Live Videos
If you'd like to turn notifications on or off for multiple people, you'll have to visit each profile and turn them on or off individually. Keep in mind that you may get a push notification when someone you follow shares something for the first time in a while, whether or not you have notifications turned on for that person.
People aren't notified when you turn notifications on or off for them.
Learn more about managing your notification settings.
- How do I turn Instagram location services on or off for my iPhone?
- How do I turn push notifications on or off on Instagram?
- How do I remove a follower on Instagram?
- How do I mute push notifications on Instagram?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?