How do I use Activity?
Activity helps you stay up-to-date on recent activity from people you're following.
To see activity from people you follow, tap at the bottom of the screen, then tap Following at the top. To see your recent activity, like people who've followed you or liked your posts recently, tap You. Keep in mind that the Following tab won't work for accounts that follow more than 1000 people.
Your activity on Instagram will be displayed in Following for anyone who follows you. If your account is set to private, only the people you've approved to follow you will see your activity.
- How do I see someone's story?
- How do I apply filters to my photo or video?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?